Cook1 hr 30 mins
Your basic chili recipe with beans and ground beef
Make and share this Chili recipe from Food.com.
- on high heat, sautee half the minced garlic in oil until golden brown.
- add half the diced onions; sautee until traslucent.
- add ground beef and break it up while it is cooking.
- cook until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- add chili seasoning to taste.
- add all canned ingredients, including the liquids in them.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- when boiling, reduce heat to medium and add remaining garlic and onion.
- boil for 15-20 minutes until sauce thickens a little.