- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 lb) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain kidney beans.
- Brown beef in large pot and drain fat.
- Mix in tomatoes, soup, beans, chili powder, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer on med-low for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Chop and saute onion and pepper in medium frying pan, and add to chili before eating.