Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chili Rellenos Casserole is very good & easy to prepare Great for a busy week night, and good enough for company." Original recipe yield: 6 servings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay half of the chilies evenly in bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and cover with remaining chilies.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, and flour, and pour over the top of the chilies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour tomato sauce evenly over the top, and continue baking another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and serve.
This recipe was good - but it wasn't as big as I was expecting. Next time I might add some more things to it to beef it up a little. Thanks!