Recipe by CJAY
Posted for ZWT7- Central and South America. I found this on alleasyrecipes.com. Note: Cook time is standing time.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar or 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml finely chopped cilantro
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 14.79 ml red chili paste, seeded fresh hot chili or 4.92 ml finely chopped seeded hot chili pepper
- 1.23 ml finely chopped garlic
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oil, vinegar and water, and beat them together with a whisk or fork.
- Stir in the cilantro, onions, chili paste (or chopped fresh chili), garlic and salt, and taste for seasonings.
- Let the sauce stand at room temperature for 2 or 3 hours to develop its flavor before serving.
- Pebre is a traditional accompaniment for meats.