- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cottage cheese (16 oz.)
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (1 lb.)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cottage cheese, jack cheese, and butter; blend until smooth.
- Stir in chiles.
- Pour mixture into a well-buttered 9"x13" baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated 350 F oven for about 35 minutes or until top is browned and center appears firm.
- Serve immediately.