- 3⁄4 cup green chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 6 ounces mild cheddar cheese or 6 ounces monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, bring the chile sauce and stock to a boil.
- Sprinkle in the cheese.
- Stir quickly, cover the pan, and remove it from the heat. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Uncover; stir again if needed to help the cheese melt evenly, and add salt to taste. Keep heated over a warming tray or in a chafing dish.
- Serve with tortilla chips.