Recipe by DailyInspiration
This is a Deen Brothers' recipe and it is absolutely delicious. Although the recipe calls for four tenderloins (2 double packs), the meat disappears fast especially if you have a hungry family or crowd. This is a great entertaining dish for company.
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
Wow...is this ever a great rub! Truly transformed a basic dinner to company special. Loved, loved, loved it and it will be in my best of cookbook for 2013. Thanks for posting.
- 4 pork tenderloin, 1 1/2 pounds each, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons coriander, ground
- 2 tablespoons cumin, ground
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons thyme, dried
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine coriander through red pepper and mix well. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to six weeks.
- Coat tenderloins with desired amount of chili and spice rub.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Cook one pork tenderloin for two minutes or until lightly browned. Remove tenderloin and place on prepared pan. Repeat with remaining oil and tenderloins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer, inserted into the thickest part of the meat, registers 155 degrees or to desired degree of doneness. Combine honey and lime juice, drizzle over pork, and garnish with lime wedges (optional).