1 hr 15 mins
From Cooking Light. Make at least an hour ahead to let flavors blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cucumber, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup celery
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 12 leaves boston lettuce
- 1Combine 1st 7 ingreds in a food processor or blender; process til well blended.
- 2Add broth; pulse til combined.
- 3Combine cucumber, radishes, celery, and chickpeas in large bowl.
- 4Drizzle with cilantro mixture; toss to coat.
- 5Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter; spoon chickpea mixture over lettuce.
Browse Our Top 3 Steps Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 3 Steps Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea Salad With Cilantro Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 500.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled jalapeno peppers