Chickpea and Mushroom Bangers
- Thinly slice 2 of the onions and chop the third.
- Fry the chopped onion in 1 tbsp of the oil until soft. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Place the mushroom mix in a blender and add the curry paste, chickpeas, zest and seasoning. Blend to a coarse paste then add the breadcrumbs and blend until mixed.
- Flour your hands and form the mixture into 10 sausages.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil and gently fry the onion and sugar for 10 mins until nicely caramelised.
- Brush the remaining oil over the sausages and grill for 10 minutes until golden.
- Serve with mash and gravy or in a bun with the onions.