Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe a vegetarian book. I changed it just a wee bit, It is a very quick and easy meal, great for a hot summers night when you don't want to get the kitchen all hot. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 2 cups lettuce (shredded ) or 2 cups spinach (shredded )
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes (i use red)
- 1⁄2 cup onions or 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 -8 pita bread rounds, halfed
- In a large bowl combine beans, grapes, lettuce, onions, bell pepper.
- In a small bowl combine the mayo and salad dressing mix well.
- serve in side pita pockets.