Hey Jude's Note:
This is my adaptation of a Superfast Cooking Light recipe. I can get this on the table pretty darn fast after work!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallot
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Heat 2 tsp.
- 2oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 6Reduce heat to medium.
- 7Add 2 tsp.
- 8oil, mushrooms, and shallots; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 9Stir in broth, chopped tomatoes, and wine; cook for 1 minute.
- 10Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
- 11Serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato-Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 439.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth