Recipe by Hey Jude
This is my adaptation of a Superfast Cooking Light recipe. I can get this on the table pretty darn fast after work!
Top Review by *Marli*
Mmmmm, this was very good - even my "meat & three veg" man enjoyed it! I added sour cream to the sauce, then sliced the chicken & added it to the sauce & tossed through the pasta.
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped shallot
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 tsp.
- oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add 2 tsp.
- oil, mushrooms, and shallots; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broth, chopped tomatoes, and wine; cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over pasta.