Recipe by Sharon123
A great Spanish influenced recipe!
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
I love this dish!
This is a nice dish you can make on you grill on a hot day.
What made this dish so nice was the topping. I could see using this topping on a nice turkey burger or evan a grilled steak. Oh would that be soo good to try.
Great dish~ Now I am hungary again!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds total)
- 8 -12 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 cups washed loosely packed spinach (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup tomato sauce or 1 cup diced plum tomato
- 2 teaspoons tamari or 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through but not dry.
- Meanwhile, lightly brown the garlic in the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the spinach and cook, tossing gently, just until leaves are wilted.
- Add the tomato sauce, tamari and wine.
- Toss well until coated and thoroughly heated.
- Place spinach mixture on top of cooked chicken breasts.
- Makes 4 servings.