Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great make ahead for summer nights when you don't want to heat up the kitchen. I buy a rotisserie chicken at the grocery for this recipe. Different and delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (can use more if desired)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup blanched snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together oil and vinegar.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss until well mixed.
- Add dressing and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Good salad which uses a lot of things I usually have on hand. For the vinaigrette I used olive oil and sherry vinegar. This is a great way to use up leftover rice and chicken. Thanks for sharing.
This is one of the best salads I have ever had! Fruity, refreshing; just delightful! Wonderful combination of ingredients! Perfect amount of vinaigrette. Loved it!!