Shirl (J) 831's Note:
For extra richness, finish with a Tablespoon of butter, My suggestion is to serve with a nice pasta side, salad and fresh baked bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, each cut into 4 strips (5-6 oz)
- 1/2 cup flour, mixed with a touch of seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- butter (optional)
- 1 large portabella mushroom, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes (approx. 3 oz.)
- 1/2 cup onion white or 1/2 cup green onion, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (the leaves only) or 1 tablespoon oregano (the leaves only)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1Dredge the chicken breast pieces in flour and saute in olive oil.
- 2In a non stick pan you can get by with very little.
- 3Add the onions and mushrooms and saute till soft.
- 4Add the lemon juice and fresh herbs, saute for 1 minute till the flavors combine.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms-
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 35.2 g