1/2 Photos of Chicken With Olives and White Wine Sauce
This chicken is spectacular. I adore it. It's very very easy to make...a one-pot wonder! Ideally, you wanna use the largest pot you have (in terms of width, no depth). If you want everyone to get a large scoop of olives and sauce with their chicken (and who wouldn't?? Then just add more olives and capers than the recipe calls for. You can't go wrong...don't worry! Please...please review the recipe if you try it. Thank you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the skin from all chicken and wash well.
- 2Pat chicken dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat chilli oil in the pot. If you do not have chilli oil, you can make some easily. You will need to take olive oil and heat it up (do not burn it!). Add lots of red pepper flakes and let it simmer (without burning the flakes)for about 5 minutes. Once the mixture is cool, that's chilli oil.
- 4Add the chicken to the pot with the meatiest parts on the bottom.
- 5Brown the chicken for about 10-12 minutes, making sure it doesn't stick to the pot or burn. Turn over if necessary. You may add more chilli oil if you think it's required.
- 6Add the chopped capers, garlic, olives and parsley to the pot. If you'd like extra sauce and olives or capers in this recipe, you can add them freely. I usually add lots of olives, so that everyone gets a huge scoope of them on their chicken.
- 7Add the white wine to the pot. If you don't think there's enough sauce for your meal, then add extra white wine.
- 8Stir a bit so that everything is nicely mixed.
- 9Cover the pot and allow the chicken to fully cook in the boiling white wine sauce.
- 10Serve hot. Nice sides are rice, pasta or salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Olives and White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.4
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 1392.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 51.4 g