Recipe by um-um-good
My friend Nicole made this for us. I was a little hesitant when she told me the name; but, I had nothing to worry about. This was delicious. We served it with rice-yummy!!!
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- in a frying pan brown the chicken in oil.
- sprinkle with salt & pepper. once browned, remove. (put in crock pot).
- using the same frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, carrots and parsley until lightly browned. (put in crock pot).
- add the remaining ingredients.
- stir to mix together.
- cook high 4 hours, low 7/8 hours.