Recipe by tunasushi
Another recipe I got off a fitness magazine :D
Top Review by Tisme
Cooked for ZWT3. It was a very nice recipe tunasushi, I cooked this for a family dinner DD, wasnt here and asked me to keep her's for later. DS and DH, both asked if they could have her chicken, I had to keep my eye on it for her or else she was not going to get her chicken!!!! Rave reviews all round here tunasushi, a very easy and very very tasty recipe. Will be making this again !! Thanks for this keeper.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir flour, salt and pepper together. Dredge chicken in this mixture and set aside.
- In a bowl, add broth, wine and dijon mustard.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and fry chicken for 2 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Heat more oil in the pan and fry shallots for 30 seconds. Add in your wine/broth/mustard mix and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken in and cook another 2 mins per side.
- Serve with crusty bread.