1/2 Photos of Chicken with Artichokes and Lemon
1 hr 10 mins
One-dish, low-fat, tasty and gourmet...does it get any better than that?! So elegant that your guests will never guess it was this easy! Originally from "The Lighter Side of Italy."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx 1 lb)
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peeled & chopped tomatoes (incl. juice)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved (NOT marinated!!)
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Spray shallow 2-quart casserole or baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Add ingredients in order given; mix gently.
- 4Cover and bake 40 min, or until chicken breasts are tender to fork.
- 5For thicker sauce, remove cover for the last 15 min of cook time.
- 6May be made earlier in the day and stored in refrigerator until time to cook; also freezes for up to 6 wks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Artichokes and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: