Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Horseradish adds spark to these tender chicken wings. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Make and share this Chicken Wings With Pineapple Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, cut up (reserve tips for use in soup)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice for marinade
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- in large bowl stir together all marinade ingredients and cut -up chicken wings. marinade at leat 1 hour.
- heat oven to 425*F.
- place chicken wings and marinade on jelly roll pan.
- bake, stirring occasionally for 50 to 60 minutes or until browned and fork tender.
- in 2 qt saucepan combine all sauce ingredients. cook over med-high heat, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened and heated through.