Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great baked chicken wing dish, the sauce is wonderful with that tangy citrus flavor. I got this recipe from Sunkist Kitchens Recipes, and it is great, try it for something different.
- 354.88 ml fresh squeezed orange juice, divided (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 29.58 ml soy sauce, divided (reserve 1 teaspoon soy sauce)
- 29.58 ml green onions, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 453.59 g chicken wings, tips removed
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- TO MAKE ONE PORTION OF SAUCE: Combine 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, the green onions, and garlic in a zip-lock plastic bag. Add the chicken wings and coat evenly with the mixture. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and brown sugar in a small saucepan to make the glaze. Heat the mixture to boiling, and cook till liquid is reduced by half and is the consistency of syrup; set aside.
- When ready to cook the wings, pre-heat the oven to 350°F and place on a baking pan, season with salt and pepper. NOTE: if you wish you may line the baking pan with tinfoil for easy clean-up.
- Brush the wings with the soy glaze, and bake for 30 minutes, brushing with the glaze every ten minutes till done. Take out of the oven and serve right away.