Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was one of those experiments with what I had in the cupboard and in the fridge and the husband actually like it. Said I could make it again.
- 1 cup chicken, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- Boil pasta while chopping up veggies and chicken.
- Rinse and drain pasta with cold water
- Place pasta in a large bowl and mix with Italian dressing; set aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix up chopped chicken, veggies, seasoning and mayo.
- Mix pasta and veggie/chicken mixture.