Recipe by Ben's Mom
Very quick and easy meal. You can adjust the temperature by using hot or mild enchilada sauce.
Top Review by bullwinkle
I really shouldn't give this a rating since I might have used to much enchilada sauce. Since the size of can wasn't listed and my grocery store only had 16 oz. size cans. So, I used two of them which was probably to much. Bullwinkle
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cansof campbell Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 20 ounces milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cansof shredded canned chicken
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the canned soups, sauces, etc.
- together in a large pot.
- The 2 cans of Milk can be measured using one of the empty larger cans.
- Also the Milk may be subsituted with 1 1/2 cans of chicken broth.
- Cook over low to medium heat stirring often.
- Use a wisk to smooth out mixture.
- Serve with chips and top with cheddar cheese.
- Great reheated.