Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very quick and easy meal. You can adjust the temperature by using hot or mild enchilada sauce.
Make and share this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all of the canned soups, sauces, etc.
- together in a large pot.
- The 2 cans of Milk can be measured using one of the empty larger cans.
- Also the Milk may be subsituted with 1 1/2 cans of chicken broth.
- Cook over low to medium heat stirring often.
- Use a wisk to smooth out mixture.
- Serve with chips and top with cheddar cheese.
- Great reheated.
I really shouldn't give this a rating since I might have used to much enchilada sauce. Since the size of can wasn't listed and my grocery store only had 16 oz. size cans. So, I used two of them which was probably to much. Bullwinkle