Ben's Mom's Note:
Very quick and easy meal. You can adjust the temperature by using hot or mild enchilada sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the canned soups, sauces, etc.
- 2together in a large pot.
- 3The 2 cans of Milk can be measured using one of the empty larger cans.
- 4Also the Milk may be subsituted with 1 1/2 cans of chicken broth.
- 5Cook over low to medium heat stirring often.
- 6Use a wisk to smooth out mixture.
- 7Serve with chips and top with cheddar cheese.
- 8Great reheated.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 1698.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiesta nacho cheese soup