Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tomato based, creamy chicken dish. Almost has a slight tikka masala taste to it yet it's mild. Kind of resembles chicken cacciatore. So easy but wonderful. If you like heat, chili flakes or tobasco go really well.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on med-high heat.
- Pour the stewed tomatoes into a large bowl. Slighty mash them with a potato masher.
- Mince up the onion and garlic either by hand or in a processor. Add them to the bowl.
- Put chicken pieces and salt & pepper in the mixture and toss to coat.
- Fry chicken until browned.
- Meantime, add whipping cream, curry and Vegeta or chicken boillion to the bowl. Stir it until well mixed.
- When chicken is browned, pour sauce over top and bring to a boil. Lower heat to low-medium and simmer for 45 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over rice.