1 hr 10 mins
Jenny M's Note:
Tomato based, creamy chicken dish. Almost has a slight tikka masala taste to it yet it's mild. Kind of resembles chicken cacciatore. So easy but wonderful. If you like heat, chili flakes or tobasco go really well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan on med-high heat.
- 2Pour the stewed tomatoes into a large bowl. Slighty mash them with a potato masher.
- 3Mince up the onion and garlic either by hand or in a processor. Add them to the bowl.
- 4Put chicken pieces and salt & pepper in the mixture and toss to coat.
- 5Fry chicken until browned.
- 6Meantime, add whipping cream, curry and Vegeta or chicken boillion to the bowl. Stir it until well mixed.
- 7When chicken is browned, pour sauce over top and bring to a boil. Lower heat to low-medium and simmer for 45 minutes or until thickened.
- 8Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tikka Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.4
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 231.5 mg
- Sodium 397.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: