- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 fresh red chili paste
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 tablespoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger or 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons spicy puffed rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon chat masala vinaigrette (olive oil-vinegar)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 500 g watercress
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken breasts with the chilli paste, yoghurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic and lemon juice. Leave for at least half an hour.
- Cook chicken breasts in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Use an indoor grill (i.e George Foreman) to grill chicken or pan fry instead.
- Cut breasts into strips.
- Place watercress on a serving dish, place chicken on top and garnish with pine nuts.