Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish is so easy to make & kids are sure to love it.
Make and share this Chicken Tater Tot Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Mix all the ingredients together in a 9x12 glass baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
My family loves this! I also added broccoli and it turned out great. This is staying on our menu for sure. Thanks for sharing
This was really good! I stayed pretty close to the recipe...except I added 3 cooked/cubed boneless chicken breasts, some salt & pepper, and a shake garlic powder. It baked beautifully and was delicious.
This was great. I actually put some frozen broccoli in it so I didn't have to make a side dish.