Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Always a pleasure to serve to company!! It always turns out great!!
Make and share this Chicken Swiss recipe from Food.com.
- Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of ham, then a slice of cheese.
- Place into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix together the soup and the wine.
- Pour over the chicken, sprinkle with the croutons, and drizzle with margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Excellent served with white rice or noodles!
Very very good! Worth more than 5 stars. Soooooo easy too!
very good but next time i think i will crush the croutons and spread them the top.
Thank you for posting---I have a couple in the family that are doing the LowCarb diet. I made this one as directed except omitted the croutons. It was very good. Will add to my personal cookbook in the LowCarb section. Thanks again, Rachel Castle