Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another recipe I got from my mom when I was first learning to cook. Easy to make.
- 6 -8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) carton sour cream
- 3 cups cooked rice
- salt or seasoning salt
- garlic powder
- Place washed and dried chicken breasts in greased 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic powder.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
This was ok and we liked it, but needs a bit of tweeking for us...so, next time I will add a bit more worcestershire sauce and maybe some red pepper flakes for some kick. Maybe some onion or green peppers too. PAC Fall '06