1/3 Photos of Chicken Stuffed With Bacon and Cheese
This recipe originally called for feta cheese, which we don't care for. I like it with sharp cheddar, but you can use whatever you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a slit (as if to butterfly but do not cut all the way through the ends so it makes a pocket) in each chicken breast.
- 2Stuff with cheese and crumbled bacon (the more the better, I think).
- 3Use a toothpick to secure the pocket closed.
- 4Brown stuffed chicken in olive oil in a fry pan until golden brown, then add diced tomatoes and cover, cooking until chicken is thoroughly done.
- 5Before serving, remove toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stuffed With Bacon and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.0
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.0 mg
- Sodium 1046.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 46.6 g