Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This delicious chicken stir fry recipe is quick and easy to make, plus it's super healthy, aromatic and flavorful. This is a superb stir fry recipe that's extra good-for-you.
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oil, for stir-frying
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons slivered gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes
- Prepare marinating sauce and add to chicken cubes.
- Sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Drain chicken keeping the juice.
- Stir fry the chicken for 4 minutes over high heat.
- Push the chicken to the side and add onion, celery, bell pepper and ginger.
- Add reserved marinating juice
- Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Add Bok choy; cook another 2 minutes,
- Add the sprouts and stir-fry another 2 minutes.
- Serve while sprouts are still crisp.
- Cooking time does not include marinating time.
fantastic!! i am a ginger lover, so this hit the spot. I even added some more slivered lol. I also added snow peas since i had some that needed using. I marinated for a half hour in my food saver vacuum pack bag which i put all the ingredients in, it takes much less time, but i think if you forget to marinate til dinner it will still be delicious with the amount of ginger