This recipe was given to me by my friend. These instructions are exactly how she gave them to me. I hope it is not to confusing. This is a very good recipe for chicken stew or pot pie filling. It has become a favorite at our house.
- Cook chicken and set aside.
- Melt 1/4 cup of margarine in pot; add flour until it becomes a thick paste.
- Add milk until it becomes a thick sauce stirring constantly.
- Add 1 can of cream soup and 1/2 a can of milk.
- Make sure sauce is slightly thick.
- Put in frozen veggies, chicken and seasonings.
- Cook on low heat for about an hour.