1/1 Photo of Chicken Stew or Chicken Pot Pie Filling
2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by my friend. These instructions are exactly how she gave them to me. I hope it is not to confusing. This is a very good recipe for chicken stew or pot pie filling. It has become a favorite at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken and set aside.
- 2Melt 1/4 cup of margarine in pot; add flour until it becomes a thick paste.
- 3Add milk until it becomes a thick sauce stirring constantly.
- 4Add 1 can of cream soup and 1/2 a can of milk.
- 5Make sure sauce is slightly thick.
- 6Put in frozen veggies, chicken and seasonings.
- 7Cook on low heat for about an hour.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stew or Chicken Pot Pie Filling
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: