Slow Cooker Apple Pie Filling
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Canned pie filling
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 40mins
- 4 quarts cored sliced apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 8 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch dissolved in 1 cup water
- Put apples in crockpot.
- add rest of ingredients except cornstarch mixture.
- cook on high 3 or 4 hours until the apples are as soft as you like them.
- add the corn starch and water well stirred.
- Cook on high 30 more minutes until it is bubbling well again.
- Check the consistency add corn starch or water as necessary.
- Bottle in sterilized quart Mason jars.
- process for at least 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note