Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great dish to use left over chicken. These are always a hit whenever I have served them. Super easy, no fail.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend butter with cream cheese Add milk and onion. Stir in chicken. Add salt and pepper.
- Separate dinner rolls into four rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture into center of each rectangle. Fold over two opposite sides to meet in the middle forming a square. Press the other two edges together to seal.
- Brush top with melted butter and dip into bread crumbs. Place on non stick cookie sheet crumb side up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until browned.
What a wonderful way to use leftovers! Loved it! Usually have cooked chicken in freezer so this can in handy for an easy supper. I reserved some of the melted butter for Step 4, mine were done in 20 minutes. Thank you Vicki for sharing.
This recipe was the Pillsbury Bake Off Winner in 1975. You really can't go wrong. It's whats for dinner tonight but with a little cheese, garlic, and assorted spices & veggies I have thrown in to add a little flavor. Don't use canned chicken (that's just gross and wrong) but you can be lazy and use a rotisserie chicken to make prep easier.
Easy and delicious! I added in some garlic powder and cayenne to the chicken mixture, increased the onion amount and used seasoned salt, this was thoroughly enjoyed, thanks Vicki!