Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can make these for a delicious appetizer or a quick and easy meal that even you kids will absolutely love!
- One at a time, lay out one triangle of crescent and add a few shreds of cooked chicken at bottom widest part of biscuit ( you may season chicken to your taste, I prefer to cube mine and saute in butter, a little onion powder, some garlic salt, and sprinkle of black pepper. And when chicken is completely cooked through, chop with metal spatula or large metal spoon until shredded. All this is entirely optional, you may do what you prefer.).
- After chicken, add some shredded cheese and roll up into crescent. It may look a little sloppy but that is okay.
- Place each roll into a glass casserole dish side by side and bake at 325 degrees or until tops are golden brown.
- Mix cream of mush. and cream of chicken in bowl with milk, salt, and pepper. Slowly add milk a little at a time until consistency is slightly thinner. You don't want it to be too runny because it will make the rolls soggy. Spread mixture over the tops of each roll and continue to bake for a few more minutes just to ensure that dough is completely cooked through.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes. The inside will be much hotter because of the chicken and cheese. You can serve these about 3 or 4 per person with some side vegetables or just by themselves. They also make great left overs!