Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple dish for a quick lunch.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup cooked skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup cooked rice, cooled
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Place the salad ingredients in a medium glass bowl. Pour the dressing over top then stir until well blended.
- Serve cooled or at room temperature.
This is wonderful. I omitted the chicken and it was still delicious! The flavors blend very well. Thanks for posting.
This was absolutely delicious! The spice flavors are simple yet intriguing, and it tastes very authentic. It's simple,earthy yet fresh, and completely satisfying. Real food. You can amp up the nutrition by using brown rice.