Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very yummy chicken recipe that is easy, YUMMY, & great for weeknights! serves around 4-6.
- 6 chicken breasts or 6 cut up chicken parts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup cream or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄3 cup parsley flakes
- Brown chicken & mushrooms in butter/margarine/oleo & remove from skillet.
- Brown onion.
- Add flour, parsley, chicken broth, & milk/cream/half and half.
- Stir well.
- Add chicken & mushrooms.
- Cook 25-30 minutes.