Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Use may substitue fingerling or white potatoes is you wish. Serve with Garlic Parmesan toasts. From Cooking Light.
- 1⁄3 cup coarsley chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb small red potato
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb diagonally cut green beans
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 10 ounces gourmet salad greens
- To prepare dressing, combine first 8 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water. Add 1 t salt to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until almost tender. Add beans and cook an additional 4 minutes or until beans or tender crisp. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Quarter potatoes. Place the potatoes, beans, chicken, onion and greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Garlic-Parmesan Toasts.
- Preheat oven to 425. combine 2 T grated fresh parmesan chesse, 2 T soft butter, 1/4 t salt, 1/8 t freshly ground pepper, and 1 minced garlic clove, stiring well. Spread butter mixture evenly over 8 (1 ounce) baguette slices. Bake at 425 for 6 minutes or until golden brown.
I made this recipe yesterday and it's excellent! It's very easy to toss together and the dressing is nice and tangy. I cut up a rotisserie chicken and made double the recipe. I'll be making this often!