Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This complete recipe can be made in advance and refrigerated until ready to bake. You can use the regular ranch dressing and add in black pepper to taste.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken (well drained)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peppercorn ranch dressing (not low-fat)
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (or use more as desired)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- chopped green onion
- corn chips (any amount desired)
- In a small bowl shred or coarsely chop the chicken.
- In a large bowl mix together softened cream cheese with ranch dressing, garlic, onion and hot sauce until well combined.
- Add in the chicken; mix lightly to combine.
- Season with salt or seasoned salt if desired, adjusted the hot sauce to taste.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with grated cheddar cheese; return to oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve hot or warm with corn chips.