Yum! I just saw these at the Whole Foods deli case and had to buy some for lunch. Well, so tasty and healthy they were that I had to find a recipe...this is taken from the Chez Us website and sounds just like the version sold at the store. I had mine on noodles with a little red sauce, but they'd be tasty wherever you enjoy meatballs. They could also be served with a tasty sauce for an appetizer...Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the top. Using a food processor mince the garlic, onion and cilantro together. Add to the chicken.
- 3Add the grated carrot, quinoa, panko, and egg. Mix well using your hands.
- 4Shape into small meatballs and bake for 15 minutes. Using kitchen tongs flip the meatballs over. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quinoa Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.0 mg
- Sodium 284.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g