Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ok, I know it sounds nuts, but my family loves this!
- 1 (6 ounce) can chicken (love the costco stuff)
- cream of mushroom soup (depends on how many cans of vegetables I add)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sweet peas
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can potatoes, diced
- 1 (9 inch) top and bottom ready-made pie crusts
- Line pan with crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients and fill crust.
- Put the top crust on and bake at 375°F until done. Usually about 45 minutes. I bake in stoneware so bot the temp and time is flexible.
- Use your favorite canned vegetables, the only thing that is important is the chicken, soup, and potatoes. Though I have forgotten the chicken before. LOL. And you can substitute ground beef for the chicken and mashed potatoes for the top crust and call it shepards pie. ; ).