Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Submitted by Lori (utahmomof4)- Yummy Crust
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 5 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (chicken, mushroom, or celery will work)
- 1 1⁄3 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons melted butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- Use 2-qt baking dish (6 servings).
- Spread veggies and chicken evenly on bottom of pan.
- Stir soup, broth, and seasonings together in a bowl and pour over chicen and veggie mixture.
- Combine baking mix, milk, and margarine and pour over other mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-56 minutes, cool 10 minutes before serving.