1/6 Photos of Chicken Pomodoro
This is a wonderful main dish for company or just when you want something a little special without a lot of fuss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of thick plastic wrap and pound until meat is 1/4" thick.
- 2Heat oil in skillet.
- 3Season chicken with salt& pepper, then dust with flour.
- 4Saute chicken in oil till golden then remove to a platter.
- 5Pour off fat from pan.
- 6Remove pan from heat and add vodka, stir, return to heat and cook stirring until vodka is nearly gone to deglaze the pan.
- 7Add broth and lemon juice to pan.
- 8Return chicken to pan, cook each side 1 minute then transfer to a warm platter.
- 9Add tomatoes and cream to pan.
- 10Heat through, then pour over the chicken.
- 11Sprinkle top with scallions for garnish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pomodoro
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 26.1 g