This is a wonderful main dish for company or just when you want something a little special without a lot of fuss.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of thick plastic wrap and pound until meat is 1/4" thick.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Season chicken with salt& pepper, then dust with flour.
- Saute chicken in oil till golden then remove to a platter.
- Pour off fat from pan.
- Remove pan from heat and add vodka, stir, return to heat and cook stirring until vodka is nearly gone to deglaze the pan.
- Add broth and lemon juice to pan.
- Return chicken to pan, cook each side 1 minute then transfer to a warm platter.
- Add tomatoes and cream to pan.
- Heat through, then pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle top with scallions for garnish.