Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cooked and cubed or 3 cups cubed chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced onions
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- Blend cream cheese with 2 Tablespoons margarine, Add rest of ingredients.
- Flatten rolls, add chicken.
- Roll up as pillow, Brush with margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees until brown about 20 minutes. Serve with chicken gravy.
I used Italian seasoned bread crumbs in a can for the seasoned croutons. Chicken or white gravy would be good with it. I used used a kikkoman,ginger,mustard,Splenda dipping sauce because I didn't want to make gravy.