Recipe by Sandylee
When your pressed for time, this is a Simple, Fast, One-Dish meal.
Top Review by OhSheila
My family loves this recipe! I have made it several times now and forgot to review it. ooops! Anyways, I also add a bit of sour cream and garlic to it and this dish never disappoints. Thanks for the awesome recipe!
- 1 dozen frozen potato & cheese pierogi, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Butter a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Place pierogies in bottom of dish.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, mushrooms, peas and chicken.
- Pour over pierogies.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: I have used unthawed pierogies and just added 15 additional minutes to the baking time.