1/12 Photos of Chicken Piccata
Sydney Mike's Note:
From a local newspaper comes this recipe submitted by Peter Quaglia of Stover MO, & it makes for a low-salt chicken dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper until about 1/4" thick.
- 2Whisk egg with 1 tablespoon lemon juice & set aside.
- 3Combine remaining lemon juice with chicken stock, & set aside.
- 4In large bowl whisk together flour, garlic powder & paprika.
- 5In large skillet, melt butter.
- 6Dip chicken into egg mixture & then coat well with flour mixture.
- 7Place chicken in skillet & cook over medium-high heat about 1 minute on each side.
- 8Pour chicken stock mixture over chicken.
- 9Reduce heat to medium-low, then cover & cook 10-15 minutes or until chicken is very tender.
- 10Transfer chicken to serving plates.
- 11Stir sauce that is still in skillet, & spoon over each chicken breast.
- 12Sprinkle breasts with parsley, & garnish with lemon slices just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.7
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g