From a local newspaper comes this recipe submitted by Peter Quaglia of Stover MO, & it makes for a low-salt chicken dish.
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of wax paper until about 1/4" thick.
- Whisk egg with 1 tablespoon lemon juice & set aside.
- Combine remaining lemon juice with chicken stock, & set aside.
- In large bowl whisk together flour, garlic powder & paprika.
- In large skillet, melt butter.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture & then coat well with flour mixture.
- Place chicken in skillet & cook over medium-high heat about 1 minute on each side.
- Pour chicken stock mixture over chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then cover & cook 10-15 minutes or until chicken is very tender.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates.
- Stir sauce that is still in skillet, & spoon over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle breasts with parsley, & garnish with lemon slices just before serving.