Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very good! I had it at a barbecue and when I told the host how good it was she gave me the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped (2 breasts)
- 2 cups corkscrew macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup homegrown tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 ounces water chestnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion
- Mix Miracle Whip,parmesan cheese,milk and salt to make dressing.
- Mix dressing into the rest of the ingredients and chill before serving.