Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from a mayo jar recipe. The curry and chutney add an Eastern flavor.
Make and share this Chicken Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup uncooked pasta (, rotini or bow ties)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- salt, pepper to taste
- paprika (for color/garnish)
- Marinate, cook chicken breasts.
- Cool and dice.
- Cook pasta and cool.
- Mix curry, chutney with mayo.
- Add onion, celery, chicken and mix.
- Add pasta and mix.
- Adjust mayo as needed.
- Serve on a base of mixed greens.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.
Terrificalness! Good work, Chuckster, you did it again. I was very heavy handed with the spices and added some peanuts for crunch. Yums!
Pretty good and refreshing pasta salad! I think next time I would add a little less mayo and maybe for a twist some pineapple chunks or mandarin oranges. Thanks for sharing!
This is a nice little pasta salad. I added some toasted pecans for a bit of crunch. I like curry and chutney and they combined well in this salad. Served over a bed of spring greens. Thanks for a filling and tasty lunch.