- 118.29 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 177.44 ml breadcrumbs
- garlic powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 1360.77 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml meatless spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put one cup spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a large flat baking dish.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in one bowl and second 4 into second bowl.
- Cut chicken into strips and coat in mustard mixture and then dredge in cheese breadcrumb mix. Place coated chicken into pan on top of sauce.
- After all the chicken is in pan, put remaining spag. sauce over all and sprinkle with a little more parmesan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes.