- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 chicken breast fillets, no skin
- 4 sage leaves
- 2 slices lemons, halved
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Mix together garlic, chopped sage, mustard, honey, lemon juice and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place each chicken breast on foil and drizzle with lemon mixture, top with a piece of sage, and piece of lemon.
- Fold foil to enclose chicken and make parcels.
- Place in a roasting pan and cook for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Open chicken parcels, remove sage and lemon and serve, drizzled with sauce.