Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from Weight Watchers Everyday Cookbook. Very easy to make recipe that tastes and looks great. More nutritional information available if requested.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 chicken breast fillets, no skin
- 4 sage leaves
- 2 slices lemons, halved
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Mix together garlic, chopped sage, mustard, honey, lemon juice and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place each chicken breast on foil and drizzle with lemon mixture, top with a piece of sage, and piece of lemon.
- Fold foil to enclose chicken and make parcels.
- Place in a roasting pan and cook for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Open chicken parcels, remove sage and lemon and serve, drizzled with sauce.
These are melt in your mouth. The chicken is so moist. I will be making these again. Thanks.
We loved how quickly these were prepared & ready to eat. Not to mention the non-existent clean-up! Definitely a good one for busy families. DH & DS (15) felt the chicken was a little too bland in flavor. I think they're just used to a lot more garlic. lol Next time I'll increase the garlic to a couple cloves & possibly increase the honey. Thanks for posting, Sarah!
Very moist and flavorful chicken! The sauce was excellent and the dish went together with ease! Clean-up was a breeze too!