Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Refreshing oriental summer salad.
Make and share this Chicken & Orange salad recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g dried wheat noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 medium orange, segmented
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- Add noodles to pan of boiling water, boil uncovered until just tender; drain and cool.
- Heat oil in wok or large frypan; add veggies, stirfry until just tender; set aside and cool.
- Combine chicken, noodles and veggie mixture in large bowl.
- Just before serving, add dressing, toss to combine, serve with orange segements and almond flakes arranged on top.
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Nice salad! I liked the orange a lot .. Next time I will not cook the carrots as I like a bit more crunch in my salads .. thanks!