Refreshing oriental summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g dried wheat noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 medium orange, segmented
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Add noodles to pan of boiling water, boil uncovered until just tender; drain and cool.
- 2Heat oil in wok or large frypan; add veggies, stirfry until just tender; set aside and cool.
- 3Combine chicken, noodles and veggie mixture in large bowl.
- 4Just before serving, add dressing, toss to combine, serve with orange segements and almond flakes arranged on top.
- 5Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Orange salad
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 595.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 29.8 g