Recipe by looneytunesfan
Youngsters will need just five ingredients to help prepare this easy entree.
Top Review by Pinay0618
I make "real" chicken parmigiana regularly and am happy with my recipe - but you really can't beat this for a quick, easy meal. This is something the kids can throw together that actually tastes delicious! My son likes to use 2 cans of sauce so he can serve this over spaghetti - cheap, filling and yummy, perfect for potlucks or a houseful of teenagers. Thanks for sharing! Update: We've found that battered chicken, instead of breaded, is how we prefer this dish. We also like to add an extra can of sauce and serve with spaghetti. Still making this on a regular basis!
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) package frozen chicken nuggets
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.